SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 23 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management and Program Management. It is comprised of NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC and NAVSUP, the Office of Naval Research, the United States Marine Corps, and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA).
The contract was established to provide best-value solutions customized for a diverse group of organizations and a wide range of C4ISR mission requirements throughout the world. RS3 has a $37.4 billion ceiling with a 10-year ordering period.
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) is the standard used by Federal statistical agencies in classifying business establishments for the purpose of collecting, analyzing, and publishing statistical data related to the U.S. business economy.
- 334419 – Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- 511210 – Software Publishers
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541490 – Other Specialized Design Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541614 – Process, Physical Distribution, And Logistics Consulting Services
- 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
- 541715 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Science (except Nanotechnology and Biotechnology)
- 611420 – Computer Training
- 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
- 512110 – Motion Picture and Video Production
- 518210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 519190 – All Other Information Services
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 335314 – Relay and Industrial Control Manufacturing